Internship - Business & Product Development U.S.
Based in New York, NY
Ocassional remote authorized
Are you a self-starter, go-get-it, focus individual ready to help design and build new products and business solutions in different markets globally? Able to launch and run multiple dimensions business at a country wide scale? Keen to impulse your career in an innovative way?
You're on the right track!
- Actively participate in the development of Motion! in the U.S. market
- Complete a market study of the targeted area, analyse and evaluate user needs
- Build, develop and nurture business relationships with various partners
- Bring some relevant insights and recommendations in order to improve our services
- Identify complementary business opportunities
- Report regularly on your advancements and results
WHO ARE YOU?
Such an exciting and varied mission requires "powers" that can live up to our expectations:
- English is your mother tongue. Being fluent in French will be a must, fluent in other European language will be a plus.
- You would like to live in New York, at least for the duration of this internship
- You are highly motivated by developing businesses (B2B /B2B2C), and eager to learn on a daily basis
- You have outstanding interpersonal and business skills associated with the capacity to develop and nurture business relationships and are able to prove it through your past experiences
- You are a dynamic, business-oriented, team player and have a good sense of humour
- You are highly committed to your team
- You are a challenger and are attracted to start-up environments
- You know what cloud ai platform business model is and have ideas on how to improve it
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Working at Motion! means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means:
- The opportunity to revolutionize exchange/marketplace cloud ai platforms with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Working remote or in our offices in the heart of Manhattan
- Latest technological working tools
- A strong cooperation between our different teams
- Free coffee obviously
- Our afterworks local and international networks you can talk about more than work
- An international team with international projects to get better at other languages
- Position based in Manhattan, NYC
TYPE OF JOB
- Internship Agreement
- Minimum Duration ( 4 - 6 months )
- Availability ASAP
- Legal compensation for an internship
👀 Psst... we are giving you a trick: stand out when you apply by attaching to your resume a pitch, prez, link to a intro video, or other original content of your choice suggesting your ideas for the position or your past achievements. The goal is to discover you more!
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code IBDUSA)
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING **