European Union (based in Paris, France)
We are looking for Country Managers. You will be our representative in a country or region and a leader within the innovation and start-up ecosystems. Your main role is to ensure that every organization playing and key individuals playing an important role in the innovation and start-up ecosystems know about Motion ! and our offerings, to promote brand recognition, to design engagement strategies with these organizations, and supervise our service delivery.
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Work in a young, international, fast growing start-up in the business / technology information service space and gather first-hand start-up experience in launching a new market
- You like to work independently and enjoy collaborating with mentors who have experience in launching similar ventures
- Participate in a potentially significant upside beyond your salary
- You have just successfully completed your studies at one of the major Business Schools/Universities in Management, Economics, Engineering with a focus on Business Development/Marketing, Business Engineering, Finance/Capital markets, Legal, Entrepreneurship or equivalent
- You bring along some expertise or have strong interest in Platforms and B2B business models - Business Development within the digital health, mobile, media (VR/AR), cyber-security and financial sectors (this would be a nice-to-have, no requirement)
- are working independently, with speed, orientated to details and results and can work either full time, part time or remotely – we are primarily interested in results, not face time
- are used to work under time pressure and are ambitious
- are a team player and have this certain entrepreneurial thinking
- are eager to change the world and/or found your own start-up business later on
- know the local market well in the innovation start-up ecosystem and technology space
- have a good knowledge of cutting-age tools and ability to put together business presentations
- ideally also bring along basic technical understanding in new technologies
- would love to be part of one of the next business/technology service's big start-up
A Country / Region Manager works close to the Global Chief Strategy and Business Development Leaders to develop, execute and improve the business development strategy an organization’s market position and achieves financial growth. This person helps defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
As a Country / Region Manager, you will be involved in all our processes and get a 360°-view on how a start-up ecosystem works. The areas of exposure you will get will include start-ups, marketing, technology, operations, and venture capital. We adopt the plan together with you especially according to your beforehand experience and preferences. You will focus on execution of the plan and exceptional service delivery. – with us everything is possible!
- You will be the heart of our business and will help us in further developing all areas
- You will gain exposure to best practices in Strategy, Marketing, Development, Investor Relations
- You will learn how to work twice as fast at twice as much fun.
- You will be working for a diverse, dynamic, international team and will get your own responsibilities right from the beginning
- You will develop and manage client retention. * Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- You will arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- You will attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, representing ESP's brand and services, provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- You will present to and consult with mid and senior level management and business development team on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- You will identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to growth an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, you will identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- You will forecast business and sales targets and ensure they are met by the business development and sales team.
- You will manage, track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
This is a paid position which can pay a combination of equity, cash, and bonuses.
Based in Paris, France, the Country / Region Manager must be French native language speaker and fluent in English (able to lead and manage local and global teams and communicate in English with virtual teams from different locations).
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code C/RMgr).
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING **