Based in New York (USA) or Paris, France.
We are looking for a Project Manager. You will be a confident project manager, used to dealing with internal and external stakeholders and managing deliverables to a challenging timetable. The ideal candidate would have a good working knowledge of the core concepts of data analytics, DaaS, machine learning, as well as experience working in growing startups, R&D development, or venture capital environment.
This role would be suitable for a Project Manager, or experienced Associate with 4-6 years experience with a focus on startups, growth stage businesses, or R&D. A knowledge of communications in a regulated environment is a benefit, and a keen interest in artificial intelligence and digital platforms technology is vital. This is a great opportunity to test your skills in a quickly growing and dynamic team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the project timelines of key initiatives in the company, including plans to deliver projects across company operations and technology
• Partner with our portfolio companies and support them during their growth journey
• Engage with potential targets and build relationships built on mutual trust and respect
• Delegate tasks across the organization at all levels to ensure the commitments of the organization are met
• Report project performance based on business objectives and agreed on key performance indicators
• Present project updates to the management team and to the Advisory members’ board
• Act as the central hub of project knowledge and produce regular reports to inform relevant stakeholders of completed activities and results.
• Managing the output of interns and trainees
To be successful, you will:
• Have laser-like focus on detail and execution
• Have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders (i.e. suppliers, partners, and clients), prioritizing requirements to ensure the best outcome for both the partner and Motion !.
• Proficiency with project management technologies and tools
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Understand the fundamentals of PaaS and the business model
• Familiar with how the EPMO or PMO functions are organized
• Able to thrive in uncertainty, and build process as we need it, and as we grow.
• The ability to build rapport and establish strong working relationships
• Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
• Proven to have a high level of planning and attention to detail.
Benefits of working with us
• Opportunity to work in an exciting, rapidly developing industry space
• Join a growth stage company and experience the entrepreneurial journey
• Apply your skills to make a genuine difference in the world
• Build the next generation of business and the internet
If based in Paris, France, the Senior Directort must be French native language speaker and fluent in English (able to lead and manage local and global teams and communicate in English with virtual teams from different locations).
This is a paid position commensurate with experience and excellent execution.
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code PM)
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING **