Machine Learning Engineers (Intelligent Algorithms Experts)
At Motion!, we are building the "all-in-one" smart platform for a cloud-powered future. A unified modern ecosystems platform model built on leading technologies to allow secure access to real-time rich-data and information, qualified resources, and meaningful insights to fit the needs of innovation and start-up ecosystems stakeholders to foster productive interaction for value creation at the most efficient cost; to propel and accelerate speed and scale of innovation.
Are you in love with data? Do you lose sleep pondering about the algorithm(s) that intelligently match and accurately predicted your recommendation? If so, we'd love to hear from you! - You will work with a global group of passionate, expert developers. Invent, design and implement new algorithms using machine learning and data science systems. As a Machine Learning Engineer for Motion!, you'll be focused on a host of personalization, recommendation and user understanding initiatives designed to make the product tailored to every user’s needs. You’ll collaborate with other Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers globally to build and improve Motion's products with cutting-edge research.
You will be engaged to solve complex business problems with high-quality machine learning solutions. You will have a deep understanding of the various approaches, algorithms, and state of the art practices in machine learning and will maintain focus on delivering commercially impactful solutions to the innovation and start-up ecosystems. You work will directly affect technology and they way it will be used by some of the top companies, public and private institutions in the world. This is your chance to be part of the next great venture-backed start-up.
- Working closely and seamlessly with core development experts within the team (local and globally)
- Understand end to end data requirements covering structured and unstructured data and design solutions which can be used for building superior data-drive experiences
- Choosing, extending and innovating ML solutions for various industries problems
- Building re-usable ML models, frameworks, assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practices
- Building model diagnostics, choice justification paradigms, testing and training approaches
- Create personalized recommendation models that affect all of our core product flows
- Develop/extend machine-learning algorithms customized to our domain
- Propose and build user segmentation models that give the company insight into our customers
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to productionalize models
- Work remotely with engineering, R&D, and technology teams
- Travel on short notice to customer meetings and engagements
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning
- Passionate about all things AI, machine learning and data science
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Successfully trained and deployed a deep learning machine model, with measurably improved performance over baseline, either in industry or as a personal project
- Experience in Data science and Machine learning using Python, R, Java, C#, Spark, AutoML, TensorFlow, Amazon AML, Microsoft machine learning studio, PyTorch and any graph DB
- You are up-to-date on the latest deep neural net research and architectures, both in understanding the theory and motivations behind the techniques, as well as how to implement them in the ML framework of your choice
- Experience in using cloud based APIs and specialty processors like GPUs and TPUs
- Should have strong analytics and strategic thinking skills and have demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas through pointed analysis and data visualization
- Should have worked on big data initiatives & scalable data architecture like Hadoop, Hive, Cloudera, Spark
- Proven development to production track record of implementing various ML solutions
- Self-starter who wants to get involved, make a difference, and deliver
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to innovate on out of the box models
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 2-3 years researching and practicing machine learning/statistical modeling based solutions
- AI B2B digital platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Learning: 2-3 years (Required)
Desirable (but not essential):
- Semantic technology experience
- Big data, and big data toolset experience
Ideal job opportunity in Paris or remote work for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language.
The Machine Learning Engineers must be French native language speaker and/or fluent in English (able to lead and manage local and global teams and communicate in English with virtual teams from different locations).
Authotized Contract - Based on experience
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code MLEIA)
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING **