Lead Product Development Manager
Based in Paris (France)
Motion! is looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager Leader, an exceptionally talented product manager to guide the vision, roadmap, and development of our "all-in-one" smart innovation ecosystems platform. Day-to-day you will utilize your creativity, analytical skills, and entrepreneurial flair while collaborating with brilliant colleagues across functions to design, build, and deliver features that are both useful and delightful to our platform users.
You and your team will be focused on leading the product development and on delivering value to enterprise and platform customers and to our network of 3rd party developers, working in a cross-functional team with colleagues in design, development, and QA. You will oversee the global product management team as well as collaborate closely with content and technology providers, UX designers, engineers, data scientists, analysts, machine learning experts, marketers and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Leading our product management organization
- Responsible for project development from concept through testing and initial manufacturing
- Own the product roadmap, prioritization, value proposition, and product development lifecycle
- Attend industry conferences, build relationships with third party software vendors and be the go-to person for all financial planning needs – internally and externally
- Working with internal stakeholders to devise a forward-looking product strategy for a dedicated product area. Build, drive and manage a product roadmap against that strategy.
- Identify the business case for new products and features as well as enhancement of existing ones through analytics, customer interaction and feedback from internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with design team to crate prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation.
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
- Owning delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Defining, documenting, and communicating objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Communicate development status to other stakeholders and document progress toward milestones
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives
- Willingness to travel 30%
Requirements For Position
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, computer science or related field is required; a graduate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of relevant and progressive experience in client service or product management.
- Experience leading a product management organization within a start-up or B2B organization
- You have a track record of growth and success in your past work experiences
- An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter
- Strong sense for customer and user experience
- Ability to create product vision’ based on market dynamics and understanding of market forces to shape the product roadmap and keeping it ahead of competition curve
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development, and good technical acumen are plus.
- Experience in planning and executing product releases
- Ability to work well with designers and engineers
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style and excellent organizational skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication abilities
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for digital platforms, artificial intelligence, e-commerce and new technology
- You have experience working with the common product management frameworks and concepts: agile, scrum, lean, MVP, user story, backlog, etc.
- Experience in product management for complex software systems, data analytics, and/or machine learning products
- You can manage the details without letting them overwhelm. You never lose sight of the big picture. You prioritize tasks and focus appropriately.
- Background in artificial intelligence, security, and/or data science is a big plus
- You do the right thing, and you treat others with respect.
Ideal job opportunity in Paris for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language.
If based in Paris, France, the Lead Product Manager must be native language speakers and/or fluent in English (able to lead and manage local and global teams and communicate in English with virtual teams from different locations).
This is a paid position commensurate with experience.
👀 Psst... we are giving you a trick: stand out when you apply by attaching to your resume a pitch, prez, link to a intro video, or other original content of your choice suggesting your ideas for the position or your past achievements. The goal is to discover you more!
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code LPDM).
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING **