Senior Financial & Pricing Analyst -
Based in New York City or Remote (USA)
At Motion !, we are building the AI and smart intelligence platform for a cloud-powered future. A reliable, safe and secure advanced intelligent platform leveraging machine learning, analytics, and insights powered by artificial intelligence. A PaaS that empowers stakeholders of innovation and start-up ecosystems for effective global connectedness, minimize the risk of failure and optimize opportunities for investment on innovation and propel the successful commercialization of inventions and development and growth of new start-up businesses.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Senior Financial & Pricing Analyst to join our finance team. The Senior Financial & Pricing Analyst's responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. As a Senior Financial & Pricing Analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
To be successful as a Senior Financial & Pricing Analyst, you should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. You should also have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performed financial modeling, valuation analysis as well as industry research, and draft investor presentations
- Build financial models, developed presentations, present findings, and give advice
- Developing financial projections and building products financial models.
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation, model transactions, conduct research, make insightful competitive analyses and perform valuation analyses.
- Assist with fundraising by creating and revising presentations, financial modeling, capital structuring, market, and valuation analysis.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing projects
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and barriers
- Communicate findings effectively to relevant departments of the company
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Strong financial modeling, valuation analysis as well as industry research, and draft investor presentations
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills, with proven business insight and judgment.
- Extensive financial modeling skills.
- Experience working as a pricing analyst in the same industry.
- Working knowledge of how Product, Engineering and Marketing function, particularly in the areas of Data Engineering, Personalization and Customer Insights.
- Strong knowledge about the industry including competitors and market trends
- Keen eye for identifying opportunity
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills as well as interpersonal skills required to work collaboratively within an early-stage technology start-up environment.
This is a paid position commensurate with experience and excellent execution.
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code FPA)
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING **